CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The yearbook Wittgenstein-Studien (published by de Gruyter) offers a forum for articles and materials on Ludwig Wittgenstein’s philosophy, his Nachlass and life as well as his philosophical and cultural environment. We welcome contributions from both traditional and contemporary approaches.
What we offer to our authors:
- All submitted articles are peer-reviewed and indexed to Scopus and Web of Science.
- Each article is assigned a DOI.
- Authors will be informed about the decision on acceptance (potentially with revision) or rejection of the submitted article usually within 6 to 8 weeks.
- In case that changes or improvements of the article are requested by the reviewers, the authors will receive profound/detailed feedback which helps them improving the article. Feedback is also provided in case of rejection.
- Continuous submission: The yearbook does not have any specific deadlines. However, if you want to ensure that your contribution (in case of acceptance) will be included in the next volume, you should submit your text by the end of October in order to complete the review process in time.
Articles should be prepared according to the journal’s author guidelines (www.degruyter.com/journal/key/wgst/html?lang=de) and sent to the Editor-in-chief, Ass.Prof. Dr. Anja Weiberg, at .
For more information about Wittgenstein-Studien, please visit: www.degruyter.com/journal/key/WGST/html